This group is a welcoming space for mums to connect with each other and their babies. We will come together for six weeks of supportive sessions providing the opportunity to stretch, breathe, and move with your baby.
Movement is our first language. As babies it is how we explore the world, develop our relationships with our parents and families, and how we express our emotions. During these sessions, you will be facilitated through a dancing dialogue with your child, connecting to your own instincts as you and baby continue to strengthen your bond. There will also be time for talking together as a community of mothers, sharing a spectrum of experiences in a non-judgemental environment.
We will look at:
- Stimulating creativity
- Paying attention to how babies communicate through movement
- Attuning to your baby, reflecting on and taking care of their needs
- Acknowledging and attending to your needs as a woman and mother
- Resourcing yourself through your own body, returning to home
- Responding to emotional overwhelm
- Nourishing yourself and finding balance
Sessions are open to mums and babies aged 6 weeks to 8 months, and are booked as part of a six week programme.
Starting on Wednesday 16 May (10:30 - 11:15) and running until Wednesday 20 June
£50 for the six-week series, booking via Eventbrite - Early Bird Tickets (15% off) available til 1 May.
Have a question? Feel free to get in touch at email@example.com