A wellbeing workshop series for toddlers, crawlers, and their mums.
This group is a friendly space for mums and their children to move with each other. We will come together for six weeks of supportive sessions providing the opportunity to stretch, breathe, and move with your child.
Movement is our first language. During these sessions, you will be guided through a dancing dialogue with your child. As your little one becomes more verbal and finds new ways to express themselves, uncover better communication through play and movement in this child-led environment. There will also be time for talking together as a community of mothers, sharing a spectrum of experiences in a non-judgemental environment.
We will look at:
- Stimulating creativity through collaborative play
- Paying attention to non-verbal cues
- Exploring emotional-regulation
- Acknowledging and attending to your needs as a woman and mother
- Resourcing yourself through your own body, returning to home
- Nourishing yourself and finding balance
Sessions are open to mums and children aged between 8 and 18 months, and are booked as part of a six week programme.
Starting on Wednesday 14 March (11:45 - 12:45) and running until Wednesday 18 April
£60 for the six-week series, booking via Eventbrite - Early Bird Tickets (15% off) available till the end of February.
Have a question? Feel free to get in touch at email@example.com